Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up T1
------------------------------------

Her entire pelt bristled with anticipation, and each step brought them closer to battle. Those RiverClan frogs would regret causing so much trouble for ThunderClan in the past few moons, and even though they were quiet, she too didn't like the silence. It felt like the eerie calm before a devastating storm.

The large black and white warrior stalked behind Bumblestar, her ears and half ear pinned back to her skull. When they reached their destination, she flicked her ear to acknowledge the order. But she wasn't going the sneaky way with it. She charged in after Bumblestar, emitting a thunderous battle-cry and threw herself at the nearest cat, claws unsheathed.

//Any are welcome to intercept Skunkstrike!

Starlingflight
58 Moons
She/Her
--------------------------------

The morning had been quiet, and Starlingflight sat outside of the warrior's den, observing the Clan as they meandered about their business. But then a scent hit her nose, and she sprang to her paws just as Bumblestar and her warriors began flooding into the came. "We're being invaded!" The senior warrior yowled, "Where's Birdsnow!?"

ThunderClan was pouring in, and Starlingflight hissed angrily and flew at the nearest invader, claws outstretched.

//as with Skunk, Starlingflight is open to interception!

(ill fight you just no kills or serrious injurys all else is allowed)

Falling paw invaded the camp along side the warriors he looked around before being clawed in the sides he hissed and tried to claw at his attackers face