View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Vipergaze smiled a bit as he heard the she-cat's faint purr, he sat down in front of her and made her look up at him as she finished speaking. "Smoothly, huh?" He asked, he shot the entrance a quick glance and looked back at the medecine cat. "In all honesty, if the code didn't make it something bad, and if we had less of a difference in moons, I sure would've been interested in being with you, though, I am quite old..." He mewed, growling slightly, he knew he wasn't that old, but he was still old. "Well, if you need someone to help you get some herbs, just come and see me, I'm there." He added, running his tail over her neck again.
(Poor Feather, if she didn't have her brain damage she proudly would be head over heals for Vipergaze. But then she would be deferent...)

Featherspeckle smiled back at the black tom. It took this silver and black molly a few heartbeats to catch what Vipergaze was talking about. She never really thought anyone would like her so she never had to worry about bracing the code that way. But then Vipergaze didn't seam to be the type to try and make her do it. "You couldn't be that much older then me." She meowed as he ran his tail down her neck again. He was over 10 moons older then her, considering she was around 13 moons and he was around 30 something. His offer to help her find herbs anytime made her really happy. "I will do that." She promised her green eyes sparkling.

(Sorry it's short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all