View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 02:10 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

( @.:Blue Wishes:., feel free to respond whenever you have the chance! I do see there is another RP going on at the moment, so take your time!)

A cold breeze swept by the camp as Shadetail made his way to the ShadowClan leaders' den. Leaf-bare was slowly closing in around the Clans, and not for the first time the gray warrior cursed under his breath for not having longer fur. The cold claws of the day were gradually sinking their way through his pelt and down to his bones, causing his joints to ache just slightly. "I'm not even past my twenty-fifth moon and I feel ready to just rest up in the Elders' den," he muttered to himself. Though he hadn't been apart of Clan life long, he had studied the four groups long enough to know about the rankings in each, and since the leader was the cat calling the shots, he figure it was only right to formally introduce himself to Goldenstar. With a deep breath, the ShadowClan warrior slipped into the dimly lit den.

The golden tomcat intimidated Shadetail a bit. When he had first joined, it was right after the Gathering battle, and there hadn't been much time to discuss all formalities with Goldenstar. He had his own injuries to tend to, one of which was still healing; a long scar across his flank given to him by a still unknown to him warrior. It felt odd to now call home a place where once he had viewed as the enemy. Nonetheless, he had traveled back to their camp, and since then hadn't spoken so much as a single word to the leader.

"Goldenstar?" he called, hesitating in the entrance before daring to proceed any further. In the Syndicate, it wasn't custom to just go barging in through Halite's den. Rather, there were guards outside waiting to filter through those who truly wished to speak to the Commander. But here, Shadetail could tell that there was a much more relaxed policy in place. It was quiet in the den, much of the camp noise blocked by the lichen draped over the entrance. The air was warmer and the smell of fresh moss lingered around his nose. He strained his yellow hues to see if he could make out the broad figure of Goldenstar amongst the rather empty den.

Last edited by Mauve; November 27th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.