View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been calmly sitting in his den. Bella was out hunting somewhere, and Tallwhisker was doing Starclan knew what, so he took his moment to just be by himself. However, as he heard Nightshade, he looked up. He had almost been scared by the She-Cat to be honest, since everything in the den had been so quiet before then. He smiled and nodded when she asked to come in. ”What do you need?” He asked calmly, wondering what led the mentor up here. Her apprentince wasn’t ready for their warrior name yet, were they? He didn’t know. He just waited to see what the mentor would say, since she seemed to be on edge.
Nightshade entered and settled herself before her leader. She took a deep breath before saying, "Goldenstar, I have a request. I would like to take Haypaw to talk to StarClan. She's dead-set on believing that her siblings hate her because she lived and they died during the flood. She keeps saying she's going to kill herself when she turns seven moons old, and I just want to make sure that doesn't happen. I want her to talk to her family in StarClan and give her reassurance that they don't hate her. Would that be alright?" Nightshade braced herself for a refusal.