View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
(( duplicating cats yayyyyyyy ))

(( Golden's pelt isn't golden, he's named after one of his eyes, and he's kind of a smaller cat as well, just clearing that up ))

Goldenstar found himself perfectly calm for the first time in forever. Despite everything that had been happening, the tom found himself breathing normally. Well, he didn't see any reason to complain. Everything was good in the camp as far as he could tell, and with the clan in general. They were calm, so he was calm, that was how his mind worked. The quiet of his den also helped, as nice as it was to be talking to others, sometimes he got overworked, and just needed time to himself. That moment wasn't really now, he was just enjoying the quiet for the time being.

A moment later, he saw a figure approach the 'door' to his den. "Hello?" he asked calmly, unable to identify who was currently talking to him. It must be a new member, he told himself, recognizing a faint trace of the Dusk Syndicate under the Shadowclan scent that the other tom had. "Did you need something?" he asked kindly, unsure of what he wanted and/or needed.
(Oh dear, I do apologize for that! I couldn't locate his description or page so I went ahead and spoke without hearing!)

His ears detected another voice present just as the leaders own individual scent came to his nose, and Shadetail proceeded to pad further into the den. "It's Shadetail," he spoke again, dipping his head in respect as he approached Goldenstar. He knew that despite things being rather calm amongst ShadowClan, the Gathering battle last moon must still resonate with the tom, and the last thing he wanted was to give the leader a reason to distrust him.

"I know we've spoken in passing before, but..." the gray furred tom began, but then stopped himself. Was it permissible to discuss his concerns with the leader? How he felt watched with every pawstep he took inside the Clans' walls? It feels like they're waiting for me to fail, Shadetail thought, and a crestfallen look overcame his expression. "I guess I just wanted to ask guidance on... how to fit in, so to speak." It wasn't often the young warrior felt the urge to seek help, but with his history and his new Clanmates eyeing him, the feeling of resentment was already brewing within his chest. He tried his best to mask his thoughts before lifting his gaze to meet Goldenstar's, waiting patiently for his leaders' response. "I think, because of my background, most in ShadowClan aren't exactly at ease with me being here."