View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:39 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
(Oh dear, I do apologize for that! I couldn't locate his description or page so I went ahead and spoke without hearing!)

His ears detected another voice present just as the leaders own individual scent came to his nose, and Shadetail proceeded to pad further into the den. "It's Shadetail," he spoke again, dipping his head in respect as he approached Goldenstar. He knew that despite things being rather calm amongst ShadowClan, the Gathering battle last moon must still resonate with the tom, and the last thing he wanted was to give the leader a reason to distrust him.

"I know we've spoken in passing before, but..." the gray furred tom began, but then stopped himself. Was it permissible to discuss his concerns with the leader? How he felt watched with every pawstep he took inside the Clans' walls? It feels like they're waiting for me to fail, Shadetail thought, and a crestfallen look overcame his expression. "I guess I just wanted to ask guidance on... how to fit in, so to speak." It wasn't often the young warrior felt the urge to seek help, but with his history and his new Clanmates eyeing him, the feeling of resentment was already brewing within his chest. He tried his best to mask his thoughts before lifting his gaze to meet Goldenstar's, waiting patiently for his leaders' response. "I think, because of my background, most in ShadowClan aren't exactly at ease with me being here."
(( it’s no problem. trust me, you weren’t the first to make that mistake ))

Goldenstar dipped his head as Shadetail introduced himself. He had heard about the tom a few times in passing, but didn’t know very much about him. He listened to the tom speak, nodding every so often. “You’re from the Duck Syndicate I presume?” He said calmly, tilting his head slightly, as though wating for a confirmation. “I could see why some cats wouldn’t trust you,” he murmured apologetically. Now, it was time for advice about Shadowclan. He didn’t exactly know how to phrase this, since he had never given a type of advice like this before. “Well, I would say do your best when it comes to hunting and fighting,” he suggested, as he knew that was a good way to get respect. “Also, try your best to find other cats who have either gone through the same thing as you, or are friendly,” He added, as he knew of a few cats who joined Shadowclan after the DS disbanded, looking at Shadetail calmly the whole time.