Thread: Coming Home
View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2023, 01:51 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Coming Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
He'd ask his mother for advice - why is my heart pounding so much-? he then frowns slightly before looking at Caroline and smiling. He leads her down the street, his hand still on the knife before they turn a corner and he's knocked off of his feet. The only thing he sees in an American army uniform, and he grunts as he feels himself being kicked.

Instead of curling into a ball like most others would, he scrambles up quickly and places himself before Caroline. He faces two Americans - both males, about his height. A fair fight. Well, more-or-less.

"I'd recommend going home." Wilhelm murmurs to them as he takes the large knife from his pocket and holding it in a defensive position, ready to attack the first person to take a step towards Caroline.

Gott mit uns.
Caroline was... steaming with rage. She clenched her fists, standing beside Wilhelm as he got back to his feet. She was obviously willing to fight these two men, and could probably do some pretty decent damage.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art