View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
"Again, no need to worry, you have done nothing wrong,” Moonstrike hummed. Of course she was confused. She was in the Dark Forest, where all of the.. Bad cats went when they died. “But there is something I want from you,” he looked back up at her with a smile, bringing himself to stand up and beginning to walk. “You see, you and I have a lot in common.” His voice was a little soothing, gentle even. He had to lure her the best he could with their connections. Of course she knew the Dark Forest was a bad place from what she was told as a kit, she wasn't stupid. But she has never been here before. He wasn't saying that it wasn't bad, but he'd just have her.. think that.

“I know of your feelings towards a certain cat, about your confession, about the rejection. I understand how you may have felt- how you may feel. And it's not the most pleasant.” He stared down with slitted eyes at a wilting bush, which has practically lost it’s color. “You see, as a young tom, I fell in love with a she-cat who I had spent most of my life with. We were very close, but once she became a warrior, she began to.. ignore me. One day, I confessed to her, but she rejected me.” His paw crushed some crunchy dead leaves of the bush. He lifted his paw, showing her the handfull of leaves, which were now in pieces. An example of his insides when Bearsnarl tossed him aside. “I was heartbroken, really.” He walked towards her, “Poor thing, you must be hurting in there,” his tail flicked at her chest, her heart. “But I’ve moved on. Anyways, I’ve decided to offer you training. You can become much stronger than you could with any Riverclan cat as a mentor. I’ve been passed on skills of every clan, which you could have if you agree. I know you’re not an apprentice, but how could a little extra training hurt, hmm?”
She listened to him, on edge with every single word. He wanted to offer her power? For what reason? It seemed they had some in common, which made her more at ease that atleast someone knew what she was going through. Her heart ached for Honeycomb, to be able to hold them, to whisper sweet nothings in their ears and just..be okay. To have the world and their problems pause around them for just a moment. But she couldnt have that, unfortunately and she didnt know if she ever would. She didnt expect for the other cat to accept her feelings, she was never one to except nice things from other, but the words still filled her ears. I cant love a cat like you. She took a sudden large inhale of air at the memory. She did not want to cry infront of a cat she did not know, she refused. But she felt a weird sort of..connection with the tom. He knew what she was feeling, the heart break, feeling worthless about her self. Hating herself for being the gender she was. Not being good enough. She looked at him, golden hues sure of what she wanted. ¨I accept your offer, if you are sure it will benefit me in the end.¨ She knew the Place of No Stars as a bad bad place, but this tom was offering her training. A distraction from anything. She would work herself to exsaution, till she passed out and couldnt think straight. Something to just clear her head, for atleast one moment, of her own fears.