View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 10:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Moonclaw walked out of the Warriors Den and into the clearing. The grey and white patches shecat walked with light feet to the fresh kill pile. She passed Brindlestep but used her peripheral vision to glance at him. He was a rather handsome tom and Moonclaw, being a hopeless romantic couldn’t help falling head over heels for him. She grabbed a Raven as well and brought it to a spot, near but not suspiciously near, Brindlestep. The blue she cat stared at Brindlestep and plotted her plan. She would walk over, trip over her own foot and let him help her. If that worked out, she would continue flirting with him and he’d be hers by the end of the day.
Brindlestep finished his raven and licked his lips then he licked his paws for some reason he felt a pair of eyes staring at him his right ear flicked but shook it off he never liked to be stared at it made him feel uneasy a lot. He may be good looking but he wasn't a show off , he was a gentlemen of sorts yet with a hint of sarcasm . He licked his right arm as well to clean his fur a bit he was kinda like a child but mostly serious when it comes to missions , hunting or border patrols. Mostly his mind was on his sister Silkkit who he had to look after " starclan why me? " he wonder out loud he pawed his head and shook his fur he noticed moonclaw and smiled just to be kind
' Yay! Another she cat what kind of drama am I in for today?' He thought and looked away . He likes she cats but he also likes a bit of fire in them too he didn't like the kind that just wanted him cause of his looks he also wants the kind that likes him for who he is which isn't a perfect Tom either .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )