View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2016, 09:00 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
( sorry it's late!)
Featherpool looked up from her conversation with Frostfeather, surprised to see the cat she had seen her son, Pinekit, talking to in the clearing earlier that day. "Hello! sorry... who are you?" Featherpool broke of from her chat to question this new cat. "I was talking, well saying, um i know ...." Pinekit stuttered feebly, ending with a lame nod at this new apprentice to answer for himself.
Hazelpaw turned his brown orbs to look at the queen who seemed to be Pinekit's mother. He offered her a friendly smile. "The name's Hazelpaw. Pinekit invited me in." He greeted. He turned his head taking in all the commotion. "There's a lot more kits in here than when I was this age." He muttered, remembering when he was a kit and it was just him and two of his siblings.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~