View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:20 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Training Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post
Ajax. A creamy white Tom with a scar trailing down the side of his face symbolized the fact you wouldn't want to mess with him. The fact his shoulders slumped over in a careless demeanour or that his claws were permanently out due to be crushed by rock fall. Caused by enemy cats of course. Never would the arrogant Tom allow himself to be injured or downed by nature. Never. His icy blue eyes scanned the clearing for the small she cat placed under his care. Amya was it? Well she was late and Ajax wasn't too pleased to sit out here looking like he was lost. His tail lashed in anger as his charcoal paws anticipatingly tapped the ground. Each second that passed his irritation grew another level until he finally gave up waiting for her. He stood with a huff and turned towards the bushes that lead him out of the training area. Then taking a few long strides reached the edge of the clearing.

@Nighty
Don't post if you can't. I'm not holding you to it.
The young lynx like feline had watched her trainer leave the camp. She had stayed behind in the shadows until Ajax had left,then followed, slowly and steadily. This was her first official training session, but she was more than ready for it. She knew she had to impress him, and that she had to make a better entrance tan just, walking in. Seriously, where was the fun in that? Amya ran stealthily through the territory, and when she had seen the beginning of the training area, she climbed. Her dusty, mottled brown pelt helped her to camouflage into her surrounds, but her small stump of a tail was throwing her off balance. She quickly heaved her way up to a branch that extended it's branch over the clearing. Cautiously and steadily, she moved along the branch until she was right above the clearing. With a mischievous little purr, she bunched her muscles and prepared to leap down. Unfortunately, the limb snapped beneath her paws before she could do so. With a loud crack she came tumbling down into the clearing. She hit the ground rather hard, but rolled away. She sprang lightly back to her paws, hissing in frustration. "Fox dung!" she spat. She turned her angry gaze over to her trainer who seemed to be loosing hope and getting ready to leave. "Oh now your leaving? The party's only just begun!" she called happily.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~