View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry watched him with bright yellow hues. Her fur was flecked with darker shades of golden brown, her tail nearly black at the tip. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the pale sunlight that streamed into the den. She couldn't help but think of how it was not the den she'd first slept in after becoming a warrior, and it was not even the same camp she'd grown up in. It wasn't easy, adjusting to a new home, but she had her sister and brothers, and that comforted her.

Blinking, she pulled herself out of her revelry, seeing that Mousefur had begun to mouth something. She watched carefully, then made out what word that was. Lioncry chuckled softly, amused. “Hello to you, too.” she purred, resting her head on her big paws, her tail swishing contentedly. She had gotten more or less comfortable around him, and not as tense as before.

“What do you think about all the change? I honestly think it's kind of exciting, but also a bit scary.” she meowed, her voice gaining a distant, wistful tone as she imagined the place she'd grown up. It wasn't like here, but it wasn't as interesting, either. There had been nothing new to learn, no one new to meet, and little happened each day.
Mousefur purred happily when Lioncry understood him. He opened his mouth, attempting to laugh but just made a gargle noise. He quickly shut his mouth and folded his ears back in annoyance. When he was caught up in a moment he sometimes forgot he couldn't speak.

His ears perked at the she-cats question, he thought for a few moments. He didn't want to mouth a long sentence and make her confused so he wanted to choose his words carefully. He shrugged after a bit and mouth 'I miss the old camp.' slowly. He missed the place he had grown up, as he thought about this he wondered why him and Lioncry never ran into each other. He shrugged off the thought, Mousefur had kept to himself a lot after his injury so he didn't really know a lot of his clanmates.

'It isn't bad here though.' He mouthed. He didn't dislike this place but there was nothing new going on. He missed his old nest but, he was closer to his brother. Which made him happy.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!