View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefur purred happily when Lioncry understood him. He opened his mouth, attempting to laugh but just made a gargle noise. He quickly shut his mouth and folded his ears back in annoyance. When he was caught up in a moment he sometimes forgot he couldn't speak.

His ears perked at the she-cats question, he thought for a few moments. He didn't want to mouth a long sentence and make her confused so he wanted to choose his words carefully. He shrugged after a bit and mouth 'I miss the old camp.' slowly. He missed the place he had grown up, as he thought about this he wondered why him and Lioncry never ran into each other. He shrugged off the thought, Mousefur had kept to himself a lot after his injury so he didn't really know a lot of his clanmates.

'It isn't bad here though.' He mouthed. He didn't dislike this place but there was nothing new going on. He missed his old nest but, he was closer to his brother. Which made him happy.
Lioncry smiled faintly, revealing long fangs, but it was meant to be a friendly gesture, even if it always seemed a bit cold and threatening from her. She didn't really realize that her size made the gesture seem a bit scary. She stared at her paws, the smile gone. After several heartbeats, she raised her head, not wanting to miss Mousefur's answer.

She nodded in agreement, but remained silent. She was rather tired, and had little energy for talk. She wasn't trying to be rude, but after her long hunt with Maplespider, she was exhausted. The golden furred warrior was excited though, as she knew that at last, she had friends among the Clan. For awhile, she'd had a loner friend, and even taken care of his kit, but he'd disappeared, and she worried about him, but knew he was alright.

“No. It's nice here, takes some adjusting to, though.” she replied lightly, her eyes dark with a hidden worry, unspoken and half forgotten. She thought of her other kit, also adopted, who was now an apprentice. She worried for Featherpaw, too. But she trusted Featherpaw to stay safe.