View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefur tilted his head as Lioncry nodded but didn't answer him. He wondered if she was tired, he had just woken up from a nap but while he was just waking up Lioncry had walked in. He hoped he wasn't keeping her up from her nap.

Mousefur perked his ears a bit while Lioncry answered, he took note of her expression carefully. He wondered what she was thinking about. He shrugged to himself. 'Do you need to sleep?' He asked. He knew how important sleep was.
Lioncry rested her head on her paws, a soft purr resonating from her chest. She felt content to just lay here in the nice warm den, breathing in the scents of her Clanmates around her. She felt glad that despite everything, she was still here. Looking back towards Mousefur, she nodded.

“Doesn't everybody? But not badly. I probably won't fall asleep until moon high or a bit sooner.” she replied, lifting her head a bit so she could see better. She was tired, but she took so long to fall asleep usually, that it wasn't worth trying now. She would rather wear herself out talking than lay still, bored.