View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefur nodded. Suddenly a question popped into his head, 'Do you have any siblings?' he asked. He wondered if Lioncry's siblings were as nice as she was. If Mousefur had a voice he would talk about his brother nonstop. He cared about his brother a lot and deeply missed him.

He liked talking to others about their siblings, he wish his brother was back in Skyclan so he could have someone to talk to everyday. His ears twitch slightly as he brought himself back to reality.
Lioncry tilted her used, watching the way his mouth moved. She wasn't yet used to reading his lips, but she knew that after a while, she would get the hang of it. “Yeah. Three. Do you have any?” she asked, her ears perked forwards with curiosity. She thought very fondly of all three of her siblings, and felt that she was lucky to have them.

She sighed quietly, thinking of the friends she'd left behind by the old territory. She missed them terribly, but knew that it was better this way. She mentally kicked herself for thinking that way. They had better lives without SkyClan, but still, she couldn't help but think of what might've been. She remembered that he was in the warriors' den and blinked, watching Mousefur.