View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:05 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry tilted her used, watching the way his mouth moved. She wasn't yet used to reading his lips, but she knew that after a while, she would get the hang of it. “Yeah. Three. Do you have any?” she asked, her ears perked forwards with curiosity. She thought very fondly of all three of her siblings, and felt that she was lucky to have them.

She sighed quietly, thinking of the friends she'd left behind by the old territory. She missed them terribly, but knew that it was better this way. She mentally kicked herself for thinking that way. They had better lives without SkyClan, but still, she couldn't help but think of what might've been. She remembered that he was in the warriors' den and blinked, watching Mousefur.
Mousefurs tilted his head as Lioncry answered him. I wondered what it was like to have three siblings. He bet it was awesome and a lot of fun. His heart sank as he remembered his brother, his brother was bullied a lot as a kit in Skyclan. Mousefur wished he could stand up for him but it as hard to, being mute and all.

He was always there for his brother though, he ranted to him and tried his best to comfort him. The bullying got worse when the brothers became apprentices, after a moon Cloudpaw left the clan and his brother behind. Mousefur hated his brother at first but soon realized it was for the best. He didn't see his brother until Skyclan left to go help the other clans. Cloud had a few friends in the clans and helped them fight.

Mousefur shook his head, he realized Lioncry had asked him a question. 'I have one.' He mouthrd. The sadness in his eyes quickly went away as he met Lioncrys eyes.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!