View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:55 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Mousefurs tilted his head as Lioncry answered him. I wondered what it was like to have three siblings. He bet it was awesome and a lot of fun. His heart sank as he remembered his brother, his brother was bullied a lot as a kit in Skyclan. Mousefur wished he could stand up for him but it as hard to, being mute and all.

He was always there for his brother though, he ranted to him and tried his best to comfort him. The bullying got worse when the brothers became apprentices, after a moon Cloudpaw left the clan and his brother behind. Mousefur hated his brother at first but soon realized it was for the best. He didn't see his brother until Skyclan left to go help the other clans. Cloud had a few friends in the clans and helped them fight.

Mousefur shook his head, he realized Lioncry had asked him a question. 'I have one.' He mouthrd. The sadness in his eyes quickly went away as he met Lioncrys eyes.
Lioncry saw that he seemed to be thinking, and she wondered if he was trying to figure out what to say, or if he was caught up in memories of the past. She gave her head a shake, closing her eyes for a moment. She found it kind if weird to be around a cat even quieter than herself. She remembered Ravenpaw, who had almost never spoken, but now, the apprentice was dead, all because of SkyClan moving here. It was difficult knowing that quite a lot of cats that she'd grown up around had been ruthlessly murdered by a large group of rogues, and she shuddered, remembering how she had been made to go on patrol there. Ever time she did, she feared that her fate would be the same as many, but so far, she'd been lucky. Opening her optics, she looked back at Mousefur in time to see him mouth a few words. “What're they like?” she asked, seeing a hint of sadness in Mousefur's eyes, although of quickly vanished. She wondered if perhaps his sibling was dead, or not very kind. She knew few cats that weren't kind in SkyClan, but it wasn't terribly unlikely. She hoped he wouldn't take offense in her asking that question.