View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2024, 07:10 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [Finder] Melody / Wisteriawren

Name: Marigoldkit!
Role: Friend!
Plot/Roleplay Ideas?: I'm thinking that Marigoldkit just randomly bumps into Melody after finally regaining some of her strength and stepping foot out of the Nursery (she's been in there for awhile--) and a friendship sprouts from there! Marigoldkit is very fond of Melody and sees her as a mother figure. She believes that Melody knows everything and anything and is willing to fend off any questioning cats regardless of how weak Marigoldkit is at the moment.
Anything Else?: nope!

Name: Deerspark!
Role: Crush????/Friend
Plot/Roleplay Ideas?: I want Deerspark's affections towards her to be one-sided and kind of vague. Poor boy has never been in love since Tadpolesprint, and he's pretty sure she's disappeared off the face of the Earth. It takes him awhile to fully process his feelings for Melody, but he figures it out soon enough. He doesn't confess and isn't obvious as he believes he's got no shot because she's freaking awesome. But, I do want them to be amazing friends as well since it's one sided! Perhaps he musters up the courage to conversate with her and they bond over flowers or something lol.
Anything Else?: nope!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!