View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2020, 03:11 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Fawnsqueak hurried along with as many herbs as his pelt could handle and had even dressed Goosefury for the occasion in an ornate armor of plants and mostly cobwebs. He could hear it in the distance, and breathed a sigh of relief because it seemed to be kicking off just now, they weren't late. Right on time, actually.

Following the sounds of angry screeches led them directly to the outside of the camp, and that was where Fawnsqueak halted, holding up a puff-tail for Goosefury to do the same. "Here, unload here," he breathed and began plucking off the storage from his pack-mule about to go rabid-dog. Once his supplies were safely under his care, Fawnsqueak's eyes glinted as a ghost of a smile touched his muzzle. "I'll stay on the sidelines for WindClanners who need to be patched up.. and you," he regarded him, almost mischievous, "I'm hoping you can give Irisflame some, uh, tasks that'll keep her busy for moons, or..." Or give her nightmares, but that sounded too sadistic to say aloud. Softer, he reminded, "Nobody knows who you are here. Just me, and.. ShadowClan, but everyone knows they're a bunch of liars." It was a dog whistle of sorts, a hint that he could do whatever he liked because WindClan couldn't reprimand him and ShadowClan's word was less than dirt.

He dipped his head toward the fighting cats, an invitation for his wild card to finally be played. "Go have a good time, huh?"

@Slushie

everything about us is going to be wonderful