Old January 13th, 2018, 09:20 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: OrangexThorn Kit Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
APPLICATION FOR FIRST LITTER
Name: Shadowstorm
Litter: First Litter
Appearance: (All of my characters are in my Character Site which is linked in my Signature)
Personality: (Also linked in my character site)
NOT ALL CHARACTERS ARE FILLED IN ON MY CHARACTER SITE! BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE NON-EXISTENT!

APPLICATIONS FOR SECOND LITTER
Name: Goldenpaw(WN = Goldeneyes)
Litter: Second
Appearance: Golden-gray she-cat with golden eyes. White stripes across back.
Personality: Goldenpaw is kind and a goody two-shoes. She is very reluctant to do bad things but she can also be easily pushed around. She has trouble saying no to cats.
NOT ALL CHARACTERS ARE FILLED IN ON MY CHARACTER SITE! IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE NON-EXISTENT!

APPLICATIONS FOR THIRD LITTER
Name: Frozenkit
Litter: Third
Appearance: (Looks more like Thorn than Orange) Tom
Personality: Frozenkit is a very daring tom. They say that Frozenkit and Yellowkit are the perfect pair. Frozenkit influences Yellowkit, and Yellowkit influences Frozenkit. Frozenkit and Yellowkit are twins.

Name: Yellowkit
Litter: Third
Appearance: (Looks more like Orange than Thorn)
Personality: Yellowkit takes after her older sister/WILL-BE MENTOR, Goldenpaw/eyes, and also follows the rules. Although she doesnt prefer the term "Goody Goody", she knows she is one deep down. Frozenkit and Yellowkit are twins. They influence eachother.
Seems good to me, what do you think @Fuzzyfeline

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!