View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mapledash arrived at the cave entrance, and sat down to wait for his apprentice. --Wonder how sagewhisker's doing. It's this evening that we were suposed to meet if I recall-- He started grooming his pelt to be in good shape and ready to start. No harm in looking good, right? His apprentice quickly came running towards him and straightened his posture in front of him. Mapledash looked up towards the sun. "Not late today. Good thing you remembered, Jaypaw. he told his apprentice, knowing he probably woke the lazy furball himself in the den this morning. He couldn't ALWAYS be on his case either. "Alright, so, recapitulation of what we did last time. When you crouch for stalking, what are the details you need to remember about your posture?" he quized his apprentice. Mapledash didn't loose time with this, he knew the apprentice probably forgot after the long pause everyone had to do because of the assault to ratnight. Most of camp was in ruin and lots of work had to be done. He lifted a paw and licked it before rubbing it behind his ear while he waited for his apprentice to answer his question.

Jaypaw nodded and flicked his ear, looking directly at Mapledash "Straight back, ears flattned, tail down, make sure you're upwind um...tha-That's all I can remember at the moment." he mumbled, disappointed in himself for not remembering, he took pride in his work, but the events that took place threw him off of his normal schedule quite a bit, and he hated it. The silver tom looked at Mapledash and realized he wasn't the only one who was a bit out of tune, he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what his mentor was daydreaming about, his blue eyes glimmered with curiosity. After a few seconds he gave up with a soft huff and regained his posture, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws and awaking his next quiz

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us