View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Jaypaw nodded and flicked his ear, looking directly at Mapledash "Straight back, ears flattned, tail down, make sure you're upwind um...tha-That's all I can remember at the moment." he mumbled, disappointed in himself for not remembering, he took pride in his work, but the events that took place threw him off of his normal schedule quite a bit, and he hated it. The silver tom looked at Mapledash and realized he wasn't the only one who was a bit out of tune, he cocked his head to the side, trying to figure out what his mentor was daydreaming about, his blue eyes glimmered with curiosity. After a few seconds he gave up with a soft huff and regained his posture, neatly wrapping his tail around his paws and awaking his next quiz
Mapledash smiled, his apprentice remembered well his lesson, but of course it wasn't everything. Still, this was already a good chunk of the theory, now to the practice. "Well that's already pretty nice if you ask me. Why not demonstrate?" he invited the apprentice. Knowing what to do was a thing, and doing it completely an other, but he seemed ready to try, like usual. He was proud of his apprentice, he was making the new generation of warriors, like his mentor had told him, and his before him since the dawn of the clans.

Taking position, mapledash gave an example of what the hunting crouch should be, his hunches bunched up, legs stretched to cover as much distance he could if he had to leap, a lean and straight line formed on his back and his tail was barely touching the ground, giving him balance. He didn't step forward, so the apprentice could try and immitate him. "Just like that, jaypaw. Except you're smaller, so try not stretching your paws as far as this." the ginger tom suggested. He sat back and watched his apprentice mimic him.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~