View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing hissed and lunged towards willowclaw, clamping down on his scruff and pulling him off. He snapped to his legs and bit down on one of them, pulling down his own ears, to protect them from the claws he was going to feel.

Mapleleaf lunged for jaystorm and swiped her claws at her.

Mapleleaf vs. Jaystorm & willowclaw vs. Thrushwing?)
Yes, sure, remember to give my character a chance to react, don't just say he hit his mark automatically)
Jaystorm staggered to her paws ungracefully. Seeing Mapleleaf, Jaystorm tried to dodge the blow but one of Mapleleaf's paws caught her ear, leaving a nick in it. The she-cat growled with pain and anger and tried a frontal-paw swipe.
Willowclaw growled as he was thrown off the lithe she-cat and snarled even more when teeth clamped down on his leg. Taking advantage of the tom's position, Willowclaw swiped at his ears, and, not waiting to see if his blows hit, dived underneath his opponent's belly, aiming to scratch out clumps of fur and get out of the way.
Embershade looked around for cats to fight.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; May 16th, 2017 at 06:33 PM.