View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:20 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar's head shot up when she heard her name being called. By a familiar voice nonetheless. The Siamese's eyes widened as she whipped her head around to see Mintleaf heading toward her. Snowstar's ears pricked up at once, her frustration seemingly forgotten as she stood up in surprise. She easily recognized the cat. "Minty!"

She decided just to call him Minty, as she didnt know his warrior name yet. A smile playing on her lips, she padded forward, her ice blue hues warm. It seemed so long ago the two were just apprentices, learning how to hunt in other territories, and Snow had tried a frog for the first time. She didnt mind the taste, actually, she thought it was good. Not as good as squirrels of course! A purr rising in her throat, Snowstar stopped at the border, eyes glimmering happily. "Its so nice to see you again!"
Mintleaf rushed forward to meet his companion. "It's great to see you, too!" His green eyes scanned the leader's pelt, realizing that they both had grown so much larger than since they had last met. "Hey, I heard that you became a leader! Snowstar!" he purred. "Gyre made a good choice in appointing you; congratulations." He chuckled, cocking his head over to the side. Mintleaf figured that he might as well say his personal 'congrats' now, it was better late than never, right?

The warrior hoped that Snowstar wouldn't get too greatly offended by his casual conversation. Mintpaw was vaguely aware that 'stereotypical' clan leaders don't like small talk, but Snowy was probably the different type... unless her personality changed drastically, which seemed unlikely.

"By the way, we haven't spoken in so long; I don't even know your warrior name! Before you gained the suffix -star, of course." The warrior tacked on. He was personally pleased with his name.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::