View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Mintleaf rushed forward to meet his companion. "It's great to see you, too!" His green eyes scanned the leader's pelt, realizing that they both had grown so much larger than since they had last met. "Hey, I heard that you became a leader! Snowstar!" he purred. "Gyre made a good choice in appointing you; congratulations." He chuckled, cocking his head over to the side. Mintleaf figured that he might as well say his personal 'congrats' now, it was better late than never, right?

The warrior hoped that Snowstar wouldn't get too greatly offended by his casual conversation. Mintpaw was vaguely aware that 'stereotypical' clan leaders don't like small talk, but Snowy was probably the different type... unless her personality changed drastically, which seemed unlikely.

"By the way, we haven't spoken in so long; I don't even know your warrior name! Before you gained the suffix -star, of course." The warrior tacked on. He was personally pleased with his name.
"Thanks Minty!" Snowstar giggled, butting her head against his with a lighthearted laugh. Her ice blue eyes sparkled happily as she gazed over the Tom's pelt, tail flicking faintly. He had grown much larger than the apprentice he used to be. Snowstar knew she had grown quite a bit, too. But now it seemed like moons ago since they had met...And yet not long at all.

Did his personality change? Snowstar thought, but giggled at the thought. Obviously not, he seemed the same happy, carefree Tom he used to be. Maybe they had only visited eachother a few times but Snow had gotten to know him alot. And now seeing him again, Snowstar had to smile, purring.

"Oh I know!" Snowstar laughed, sitting back with a huge smile as her tail swished lightly over the ground. "It has been a while." Then she realized he wanted to know her warrior name, and she almost laughed at how almost thoughtless she was. "Well before I got my new suffix, I was Snowsong. Kinda fit, dontcha think?" Snowstar smiled to herself before shaking her head. "So what about you? Whats yooouuurrr warrior name?" she stretched the word out with a singing tone to her voice, a curious tone, eyes sparkling warmly at the Tom.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust