View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2017, 09:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
[sorry this took a while. and it's short lol]

"Oh, me?" The brown tabby tom responded. A large grin spread across his face. "My warrior name is now Mintleaf!" His eyes beamed with obvious pride; he had worked very hard to achieve this status and be accepted as a warrior of ShadowClan. Not an apprentice anymore, but a warrior.

"You're right- Snowsong was a really good name for you." He nodded, remembering the molly's cheerful personality as an apprentice. "I believe I was named Mintleaf because of my pelt. Cuz, you know, mint leaves have those vein patterns, just like my tabby markings?"
(No worries friend X3)
Snowstar giggled, amusement sparkling in her ice blue eyes. "It fits you! Mintleaf, what a nice name." She purred, flicking her tail as she sat down and gazed at him. Memories came flooding back. He was one of her best friends, even if they hadnt seen eachother in so long - She hadnt forgotten him, but she couldnt help but think of how she had felt around him before. But, she pushed this away. She had a mate now.

"Remember when we were little?" Snowstar asked suddenly, cocking her head to the side and pricking her ears. "I taught you how to climb, and you taught me how to hunt like a ShadowClanner." Things had been so simple back then. Now, not so much.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust