View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:58 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: December Gathering

Bearpelt arrived.

Birdpaw arrived, the hyperactive underaged four moon old apprentice bouncing all over the place for some reason. Gathering were so fun cause you got to meet cats that weren't from the same clan that you were! The announcement part was just as boring as meetings thought...

Foxpaw arrived on her three functioning legs, the large underaged four moon old apprenticeis twisted leg held slightly off of the ground.

Snakepaw arrived. This was her first gathering and she had managed to get a good night's sleep last night as it had left her alone for once, meaning that she wasn't tired. Thank goodness. At least she wouldn't be tired during her first gathering, thought she probably would be during the next one. It was also cold... She hated the cold as it made it worse and that was utterly terrible because it was already more then terrible enough. Her breathing was heavy and raspy and her chest ached with dull pain, her breathing easily audible.

Caterpillarpaw arrived, excited for her first gathering. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; December 16th, 2023 at 06:28 PM.