View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 09:02 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Frostscar's kit Finder

Name: Ebonykit
Sexuality: Graysexual
Personality: Ebonykit has quite an interesting personality. He's a little bit... odd, you could say. There's no in between for Ebonykit, he's either constantly running around or sitting completely still with his head down like the rest of the world just abandoned him. He's overly affectionate and as far as speech goes, he talks when he feels like it. Again, he's either rambling on and on, or not talking at all - it's very difficult to get a straight answer from this tom. So, in short, Ebonykit's either annoying you or ignoring you. There's no way to win with this cat. He's quite flirtatious... not that he knows how to flirt properly, so all of his "amazing lines" are what he's heard other cats saying, and he rarely has an original idea. Ebonykit thrives off of other cats... when he can, that is. He's quite dependant on them to take care of him, and he absolutely hates trying to take care of himself. It's really frustrating when he tries to and ends up struggling. Ebonykit can pay attention if he applies himself, the problem is... he's a little too lazy to apply himself. It's pretty easy to teach him things, just as long as he's paying attention... make sure you've got his full attention before you try to do anything. Ebonykit does his best, but it's hard when you're basically the underdog of the litter. He's average sized, but he believes himself to be smaller then he should and complains about that more then anything else. Any comment about his size should be shut down quickly before he can start complaining, because once he starts? There's no stopping him.
Looks: here
Questions/other: nope!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.