Thread: Turned Tides
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 04:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Turned Tides

Ravenfrost ran forward with her claws unsheathed,ears perked and tail high in the air,her ears were filled with paws thundering against the ground beside her , infront of her and behind her, pretty soon it all turned into one noise before something else broke that. The vitilligo feline skidded to a halt as she arrived once she heard fallenstars yowl which made her wide eyed,she was surprised that someone could be filled with so much hatred but she ignored that and scanned the area behind her for Goldenstar as she awaited orders to begin. But she didnt see him. This made her drop her mouth open a bit out of the fact,where was goldenstar?! She needed him for the ok,she needed him to lead them into battle. Her fur bristled as she heard the beginnings of war in front of her but she waited,and waited, with an impatient growl and a flick of her tail she looked out into the mass and spotted fallenstar heading for Blazingstar. enough of this waiting ! I wanna get this over with . Shadowclan doesn't need anymore blood spilled than it already has . with that she raised her head and looked over her shoulder at the shadowclan cats "LET'S END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, SHOW THEM THAT WE SHOULDN'T BE A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH! SHADOWCLAN..........ATTACK!" she Yowled loud enough to make her throat hurt with a burning like scratch. With that said and done she huffed and let loose a growl as she looked forward once more before releasing a battle cry and lunging herself into the battlefield with her fur bristled and yellow golden eyes full of amped up fury as she headed for what ever clan cat that wished to be her opponent or was just in her way.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )