View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Hmmm)
(Well, you could have Kopa with Kiara and Claire)
(Ooh, or Uzuri could be with Kiyu and Kila!)
Kiara didn't know what it was but something about this cub was off. The way she stood; Shoulders tense, one paw back, ears perked forward, shifting her back paws every now and again. She seemed to be bracing herself for something - Anything. Yet she seemed completely calm. Her purple eyes never moved from Kiara's, and Kiara stared back unflinchingly. The look in her eyes was... Odd. The other cub - Claire - Looked like she was trying to see into Kiara's soul. Trying to make sense of the situation. There was a fire, a bright, burning fire in those purple eyes, filled with a deep longing for... Something. Some caged desire. Thiscub was off. Very off. "Are you alright?"

"Fine."
Claire replied without any hesitation, eyeing Kiara almost critically. So this was Kion's sister. She definitely didn't seem like a fighter. Then again, Claire had to remind herself, Kion was only a fighter because that's how he'd been trained. And honestly Kion was only a fighter whenever Lucifer wasn't around. Well, Claire honestly wanted to see how he was now. Hopefully he wasn't going soft. "You're Kion's sister." She said suddenly. It wasn't a question.

"Yes," Kiara looked a little surprised at this, studying Claire curiously. So this cub knew her brother, huh? "You know Kion?" She flicked her tail, glancing in the direction Claire had come from before looking back at the cub. "You guys friends?"

"You could say that,"
Claire said slowly, shifting her paws. Her stance relaxed, realizing there was no potential threat. Even if there was, she felt like she could easily take Kiara in a fight. But, she probably wouldn't have to. The Princess seemed nice enough, at least. "We're... Allies." She narrowed her eyes. "We used to work together. Do you know where I can find him?"

"Honestly, not sure."
Kiara replied slowly, carefully, watching Claire closely. Again, something was off about the cub. Work together? The Princess wondered, frowning faintly to herself. What does she mean by that?"He's probably patrolling with the Guard. But he might be at Pride Rock by now."

Claire raised an eyebrow at the Princesses words, head tilting ever so slightly to the side. Patrolling with the Guard. She thought. Of course, she remembered Kion mentioning something about a Lion Guard, right? Right. Ah, Claire remembered now. Well, hopefully it was keeping Kion sharp. "Mm." Her eyes narrowed faintly. Kiara seemed to drift out of sight, but Claire knew she was still right there. Claire's thoughts trailed off, her eyes seeming to glaze over. "I need to tell him something... Something important."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust