View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:33 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Noooo I like long posts xD)
(I gotcha Star)

Atazi was lost in her own thoughts as well, although they weren't preoccupied with trivial things nor was she thinking of the Desert. Rather, she was remembering a time when things had been peaceful and happy- it was a good way to cope with the negative emotions that came with even saying Lucifer's name. She had noted that Kion had almost called him 'Master' which didn't surprise her in the slightest- she had bowed down to him as well. Her mind wandered from subject to subject, changing and shifting like the winds blowing through the savannah grasses. The dark brown lioness lifted her head slightly, remembering a name- a very particular name that she hadn't thought of in such a long time. Kovu. Her gaze flicked over to the dark, dry landscape just to their right, a good 10 miles away (although still visible thanks to the flat landscape). She wondered how he was doing, her twin brother. The adoptive children of Zira and Scar were identical, the difference only in their gender and their eyes. All she needed to do was imagine herself to look more masculine with green eyes and boom, Kovu was there. Thinking about the appearance of her brother led her to thoughts of Sari, her daughter. She had been beautiful when she was born, and Atazi couldn't help but bond with the child as she began raising her. Sari gave her a hope that perhaps she could find happiness in the camp- only for Lucifer to rip her away and cast Atazi out into the Desert, done with her. Atazi's frown deepened, and her sour expression grew into a vengeful anger. If that tiger was still alive, he would pay dearly...

Sari opened her eyes, stretching her jaws wide open with a yawn and blinked as sunlight filtered into the cave she was curled up in. Poking her head out, she glanced around- curious to see if she could find Sade before the older cub knew she was awake. Perhaps Koja was off hunting and give her a chance to finally show off her sneaking skills to Sade! Her haunches wiggled in excitement at the thought of spooking the older cub, a mischevious grin curling her jaws into a smirk of satisfaction. Treading forward lightly, Sari glanced around and focused her gaze on the familiar greyish pelt and licked her jaws in anticipation. "One, two..." She whispered. "Three!" She launched forward and pounced lightly on Sade's back, tugging playfully at the cub's ear. "Rrrrgh! I gotcha!" She proclaimed cheerfully.