View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Only a few months. She's just old enough to be able to speak coherently and be a rebellious cub, but isn't very big or smart. I'd say Koja probably had to take care of both of them.)

The lion-tiger cub squirmed excitedly and climbed off of Sade to fall to the ground next to her. "I gotcha!" She squealed again, her small little paws flailing in the air above her and stretching out her tiny claws in excitement. Her tail lashed swiftly, jittery and energetic with the adrenaline rush that came with spooking and pouncing on Sade successfully. She stretched out and yawned, her jaws stretching open as she ran her tongue over her teeth, her sharp saber-teeth glinting in the sunlight. She didn't remember her mother, or her father- as far as she knew, she was the only one of her kind, even though she had so many half brothers and sisters. Sari looked up her soft brown fur rustling and revealing the much darker stripes hidden beneath the tuft of fur on her head that looked so much like hair. She snuggled closer to Sade and looked up adoringly at her. "Hi!" She chirped, kicking out her back feet and flattening them against the soft earth beneath them. "Where's Koko?" Sari couldn't pronounce Koja's name easily, and had taken to calling him 'Koko' instead.

Atazi slipped closer to Kion, her pelt almost brushing against his. "If you can have a chance, I'd like to talk to you." She muttered under her breath, glancing over at Bunga and twisting her mouth into a slight sneer. It wasn't out of spite- it was just a habit. Atazi genuinely didn't want anybody to know about the Saber Kingdom, for it was a nightmare that should go untold. "Meet me under that tree by the lake-" She motioned at a large tree a few tail-lengths away from a small lake. "- when everyone's asleep." She then turned away and padded inside, sniffing around in vague interest. She spotted a partially eaten zebra and walked over. She adored zebra- it was such a rarity in the Outlands.