View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:01 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"Hello." Atazi replied without missing a beat, taking a bite out of the zebra and settling down in a rather graceful fashion. She was in the presence of royalty, after all, she thought to herself with a slight mixture of a smirk and sneer rising gently to her maw. Again, she didn't dwell on the reason why she hated the Prideland royalty in particular but it wasn't a good reason to be sure. She ran her tongue over her jaws, cleaning them off neatly before fixing her cold blue gaze on Lilliana. "You're about Sari's age." She noted, dipping down to take another bite. Sari was approaching the age of three months at this point- she must be walking and talking by now, Atazi considered while she swallowed. And I missed it all. "Well, I'm Atazi." The young lioness said rather bluntly, frowning as she stared down at the Zebra. She wanted to eat some more, but it would be rude of her to devour the whole thing- even if she held no regard for royalty. Then, her gaze flitted to the picturesque scene outside the cave and made up her mind. They had enough food, they could spare the rest of the zebra. She dug back in, this time not saying anything more; she only waited for the child to respond.

(Tell me what thou needest from Sari, and thou shalt receive.)

Sari rolled to her feet and planted them firmly on the ground in an attempt to mimic Sade's posture. "Okay!" Sari chirped after a moment, flicking her tail back and forth. "Where you going?" She asked curiously, dropping the posture and skipping around Sade with the boundless energy of a young cub. "Can I come with you? Ooh! We should go to the falls and chase the butterflies! Or to the meadow to make flower crowns or the desert to draw in the sand or the savannah to play hide and seek or the mountains to go up waaaaaay high and watch all the animals from up in the sky, like birdies!" She chattered endlessly, hopping about and skipping to and fro like a typical child. Her attention was caught by a butterfly fluttering past and let out an excited squeal and began chasing the blue-winged insect, flailing her paws in a ridiculous manner in an attempt to catch it. "Ugh! Come! Here!" She grunted, hopping on her back legs and clapping her paws together, barely missing the beautiful creature with her tiny, pearly-white claws. "Pooh, it got away." She pouted before her expression lit back up and she ran back over to Sade.