View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Pondpaw padded quietly behind Fallenstar and Rowanflower. The ebony apprentice's eyes darted around the gathering place. Seastones... she thought to herself. The young apprentice had never been to a gathering, this was her first one. It was a beautiful sight, even she had to admit it. The rumors of the place were true. She wondered who she'd meet, she's never formally talked with a cat from another clan. Though part of her really didn't care. She was more interested in seeing how the gathering would plan out, hearing her clan mates talk of the previous gatherings and the recent battle that ensued. Pondpaw hadn't been apart of it.

Open
Smogcloud looked up and saw an apprentice from RiverClan heading in their direction. Deciding to approach the new cat, the warrior stood up and trotted to the ebony cat. She looked young; perhaps not a warrior. “Hello,” they greeted the other cat cheerfully. “I’m Smogcloud, from SkyClan.” At that, they smiles sheepishly, knowing the scent was obvious. “What’s your name?”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]