View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:16 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
The RiverClan apprentice flicked her ears, gazing up at the warrior approaching her. Her sun-gold eyes flickered over the warrior's appearance and build. Ever so slightly, the sleek feline dipped her head in greeting. "Pleased to meet you, Smogcloud." The she-cat mewed as she shifted uncomfortably on her paws. She had honestly no clue how she felt speaking to the warrior from SkyClan. They seemed nice enough, all perky and friendly. Clearing her throat, "My name is Pondpaw, I'm from RiverClan. Though I suppose from the way most of the cats here so far have looked at my clan, you can definitely tell." She shrugged halfheartedly. "Have you been to a gathering before? This is my first...If this isn't yours, could you tell me a bit about what happens?" She flicked her ears, head tilted ever so slightly in a manner most would call adorable, however, she was genuinely interested.
Smogcloud nodded thoughtfully. They recalled the last Gathering, where the Dusk Syndicate attacked. They decided not to tell about that Gathering unless prompted. “Well,” they started, tail-tip flicking. “When all of the Clans come, we start. The leaders tell what's going on in their Clans.” They paused, thinking. “There usually isn’t fighting, since it’s a full moon truce. But with ThunderClan and WindClan fighting, I don’t know...” Smogcloud voiced their concern, almost wishing they hadn’t. Their posture stiffened, tense with worry. Where were ThunderClan and ShadowClan? Why hadn’t they arrived yet? What if something terrible had happened? Shaking out their fur, they calmed themself down. ‘If something had happened, StarClan would tell us. It’s okay.’

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]