View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Smogcloud nodded thoughtfully. They recalled the last Gathering, where the Dusk Syndicate attacked. They decided not to tell about that Gathering unless prompted. “Well,” they started, tail-tip flicking. “When all of the Clans come, we start. The leaders tell what's going on in their Clans.” They paused, thinking. “There usually isn’t fighting, since it’s a full moon truce. But with ThunderClan and WindClan fighting, I don’t know...” Smogcloud voiced their concern, almost wishing they hadn’t. Their posture stiffened, tense with worry. Where were ThunderClan and ShadowClan? Why hadn’t they arrived yet? What if something terrible had happened? Shaking out their fur, they calmed themself down. ‘If something had happened, StarClan would tell us. It’s okay.’
Pondpaw nodded at the warriors explanation of what to expect at a gathering. The leaf-bare wind buffeting her short fur. SkyClan and RiverClan had made it to the gathering, WindClan shortly behind them. However, ThunderClan and ShadowClan have yet to show up. The ebony adolescent could feel the unease around her, Smogcloud didn't look very convincing when they said there was a truce and that there wouldn't be any fighting. Pondpaw wasn't so sure about that. The way other cats from the other clans reacted, it seemed impossible to have a truce. Even Pondpaw was unsure how she felt about WindClan, ThunderClan or ShadowClan. She felt indifferent about SkyClan, the fifth clan rejoining the clans. The apprentice didn't know much about SkyClan and its cats. The rumors and hot topics in gossip were usually about the other three clans. Pondpaw took some of it with a grain of sand but it still made her uneasy. "Well lets hope that ThunderClan and ShadowClan arrive soon..." She told them, her ears flattening ever so slightly, eyes watering ever so slightly. "It's cold and I do not intend to freeze out here." She grumbled to the warrior.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!