View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:56 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Belle’s eyes began to water. She couldn’t imagine anyone wanting her to stay, dodge had opens her eyes, now she refused to back into the sweet corner that she had been living in her whole life. “Maybe you do- I’ve always been more comfortable around you but I can’t live under this pressure anymore!” she wailed stepping backwards in anger but her hind paw slipped off the ledge. And for a moment the shock on her face was visible before she was scrambling to keep her balence sndva wail slithered through her teeth.
Maple grew quiet as Belle wailed, his entire body tensing up. He didn’t want to fight back, screaming voices forming in his mind. What pressure? He wasn’t angry, something inside him kept him from feeling that, but he felt somewhat betrayed. Everyone had been on edge since Dodge left, but Maple didn’t want to admit it had all gone to hell. When Belle lost her balance, everything slowed down, and he found himself trying to grab Belle’s scruff, managing to dig his teeth into it enough to hold her, though his balance was going all over the place as he tried to hold Belle and his own weight.