View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Within a old forest far from man hidden behind great mountains beaming with life, and filled with wolves of all kinds here packs are formed! Pups are born, howls sing with the rising moon and peace is here.

But a shadow casts over the old land, for a wolf kind and wise just suddenly turned mad, killing his pack, scaring his mate and eating his pups alive. He was not normal. He was sick. And this was the first case of it soon more came to the light wolves once kind turned beasts by whatever this is. Blood has made the very ground red and trees became old and sickly when these wolves attacked, fighting against each other, ending lives and eating the bodies of the ones they hold dear.
However this cannot be passed on so easily, this sickness only catches those who have suddenly become sad, depressed, desperate and angry when they’re kindness falls this sickness hits offering power, strength and revenge.
But this can be cured.
It’s simple really... make them feel alive once more or kill them.
It’s all on you.

Make your pack, make your choice, fight against it or be killed.
Or save them.

Beware of the mad sickness... it takes all who fall in spirit... do not fall.

My ocs
Sasuke ( the first mad one): https://pre00.deviantart.net/2d7a/th...is-d50wn66.jpg
Is alone

Naruto ( the scared mate): https://tazihound.deviantart.com/art...irds-619183002
Has no pack at the moment
With scars here and there
Taken by sage :3

If needed I’ll make more soon
Packs: if you wish to make a pack just say the name of your pack and who leads it in other
Pack of stone: alpha is Cloud.
“ Fear” pack: alpha is Bloody mate Mistake sons are named Freak and pathetic. The alpha is mad
Pack of Falling Stars: Alpha Sage (MAD), Blink (M; @Rubinaito ), Flicker (F; @Rubinaito )

Forum
Name
Personality
Mad or not
With pack or not
Family
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 21st, 2017 at 10:07 PM.