View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Name: "Fear" (original name was blizzard)
Looks: Once white coat now bloodstained, wild yellow eyes, sharp, jagged yellow teeth, muscular, frothing at the mouth.
Personality: Vicious, cruel, savage, completely insane, worships the "Fear" and forces his family to do the same.
Mad or not: Mad
With pack or not: He is the alpha of his own "Fear" Pack.
Family: His mate he calls "Mistake", and his sons, "Freak" and "Pathetic"
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: His mate "Mistake"... if you can call it love
Other:N/a
Questions: N/a

Name: "Mistake" (once known as Russet)
Looks: Skinny, scar covered russet pelt that was once glossy, cream underbelly, once sparkling green eyes, now a shell of a she-wolf, ribcage sticking out and constantly injured.
Personality: Skiddish, scared, quiet, agrees with everything to try and avoid the savaging.
Mad or not: Not mad... Just terrified
With pack or not: Stuck in "Fear" Pack.
Family: Her sons and unborn pups.
Love interest: See above
Other: She tried to escape once, but she was punished by watching one of her pups be slaughtered... She may never try again...

Name: "Freak" (would be known as storm)
Looks: Skinny but strong handsome dark grey male with sharp green eyes, very few scars, and a sort of confidence that his mother and brother lack.
Personality: Brave, ready to challenge his father, a rock for his mother, clever, caring.
Mad or not: No
With pack or not: "Fear" Pack
Family: His mother and brother
Love interest: He could have a love interest and promise her that he'd escape to be with her. (mention me if you interested)
Other: He's planning on becoming strong enough to challenge and kill his father.

Name: "Pathetic" (Would be known as Burn)
Looks: Scrawny, runtlike albino male covered in scars and fur starting to stain with his own blood, weak, and quite frankly, pathetic.
Personality: Whimpering, sniveling, terrified, dependent on his brother, too scared to try and escape.
Mad or not: No.
With pack or not: "Fear"
Family: Bro and Mom
Love interest: If his brther finds a girl, he might crush on her... Otherwise... (I mean, look at him...)
Other: N/a
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind

Last edited by Burnpaw; November 22nd, 2017 at 04:10 PM.