Thread: Gloaming Camp
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2022, 04:35 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

Osborne

After a few days of walking beside the revolutionary tabby cat referred to as William. The beastly black tom followed his gaze, looking down to see a bunch of holes residing in cliffsides. Well.. it is indeed something. He scruffled something through his maw. To be hit by rays of sunlight as soon as he wakes up wasn't his cup of tea. Oh well.. He gave a deep stare towards William. Before settling down to continue to construct his vision on his new home. His eyes narrowed slightly with a burning flame being flared up like a fire. Honestly he felt a bit.. relieved.

With this many cats willing to join this place like a train of ants following closely behind their queen. Why wouldn't you have them reside in a place where you couldn't even provide for them enough? He gave a small smile. He wasn't even breaking a sweat after walking for miles and miles. This scent was a bit familiar after all - he still felt a little wary and concerned for Williams plan. It's not like he didn't want to be here. It's just that he wished they had come more prepared than ever if they wished for all of this to be arranged. Butting head in like a couple of flea-brains wasn't the way to go.

He thumped his large paws against the ground, his paws edging to quickly swoop down the cliffs and explore. But something told him that danger was lurking in these cliffs. It was like ready to jump out at a moments discretion. Surely it would be held accountable by William of all things. He had high hopes for the tabby to lead this revolution and make sure flames will follow where their paws will be set.

He did want to ask a few questions. "If we are to settle down here permanently for this revolution. Safety for the cats would be my biggest concern. As well as my own. We'll surely be going over some procedures and such William?" Perhaps his wording was so sophisticated. But oh well - that's his appearance as a gentletom. Can't change that for a thing.

[ @Starfall omg im first ]