View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2020, 10:59 PM
i am kenough

Default ThunderClan Healing

ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Policy

[ TL;DR: MC with little experience thus far will still do his best to heal your cat. Will NOT assist in births or herb executions, but you can PM/DM me to pitch ideas if you like. ]

Rainywhisker is ThunderClan's medicine cat! Rainywhisker had been a warrior for all his life until recently and will be learning from the other Clan medicine cats for some time, so his knowledge and skill is very little. He will still do everything in his power to help your character!

He is a grounded guy, and acts within reason. While he may not know how to deal with every situation thrown his way, he's okay to calmly cruise through whatever you got. He cannot, however, help with birthing roleplays (you must do those without his assistance, though he can see your queen and kits afterwards for a check-in). He is also a just character, and will never resort to execution via deathberries or other fatal herbs, unless your character is Hell incarnate. Message me if you have questions on this, or ideas for plots involving him!

Healing RP Guidelines

ThunderClan's Medicine Cat's Den is semi-open. You must read this, fill out your healing form, and then you may post in the medicine den mentioning me (@implimm ). Depending on how busy healing roleplays get, this system may or may not change in the future.

Character's Name:
Description of injury/illness:
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me:

Last edited by plum; March 5th, 2021 at 09:54 AM.