View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Series and Movies Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Oh, yeah, I'm not really fond of live-action stuff.

Monster inside me sounds like something I'd watch though ! I love that kind of stuff ! (For, hem, scientific purposes.)

I tried to give arrow a shot ... but ... I didn't really get interested.

And of course I also watch the Dragons series, as well as the first movie.

As for the rest, I never heard of it, 'cept the Bill Nye one.

Oh, I'm planning on watching the new Star Wars with my father when it comes out !

Also I try to watch every Avengers/Marvel movies (when they come out)with my best friend whenever we can make it.

I can't relate for the Harry Potter stuff, as I've never read a single book or seen a single movie in my life.

(Also, I'm really not in the place to judge anyone because they watch "cheesy" things )

Why do you hate anime though ? I mean, I'm not a huge fan of it, and to me they're just japanese cartoons, so I never got that whole "culture" around it, though it can be fun sometimes, but I wonder how one can "hate" anime altogether ?
I guess I hate it cause I'm sick of hearing about it...it's all my friends ever go on about and when I say anything bad about it or don't understand something, they yell at me...and I think it's a bit over rated to be honest...not a fan of K-pop either...I mean I have nothing against Japan...