View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Xmas party at Winters place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto smiles happily as he holds Sages hand close “ I’m always happy to see you mi amor” he says playfully as he kisses sage hand as if he was teasing him. “ also a bit of a warning. killer is mad at us so... you’ll only get a real kiss when he’s not around “ he says with a playful wink.

Angel growls loudly “ You have no say in this!” He yells back when winter suddenly pushes him out showing Angel who was forced in a rather interesting looking devil outfit. He even wore horns and little devil tail as well. By interesting I mean cute and Demon wore the opposite of that and was just sitting by bored out of his mind when Angel began blushing madly as winter closes the door and stands in front of the door. “ nope. Valentine he’s ready!! “ Angel growls loudly “ Winter you’re dead to me”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye opened the door to Winters house and walked in. "Hey hey!" She said
Valentine let out a cute 'squeeing' noise, rushing over to Angel. "You're so cute!" He bounced up and down slightly, hardly able to contain his excitement. "Oh my goodness, Winter you know how to make a person's day!"He swooped down to kiss Angel on the cheek. As Skye walked in, he rushed over. "Skye!" He exclaimed, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her over to Winter. "Look at what he did to Angel and Demon! Aren't they just precious?" He hopped up and down happily.

Sage snickered. "Breaking the dining table was fun." He held out his hand for Naruto to take, and once he did he walked inside with him.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡