View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

@Charmer

"You should get used to it," came the voice of a tom as he emerged from the surrounding brush. He walked with a limp, putting more weight on his left hind-leg with each step. "Being a medicine cat requires you to have these nightmares when you least want them. You don't have to be dead to get 'em."

The tom in question was the color of gold ore, with eyes that matched his pelt. His body was littered with scars, a particularly long one running from the blade of his left shoulder to his flank. He was fairly stocky, well-built for combat though his damaged leg made it evident he was no longer able to maintain the duties of a warrior. The deciding factor that made him take the path of a medicine cat, single-pawedly stripping away his dreams of being one of ShadowClan's best warriors.

His dark gaze was set on the living male. "To be blunt, I'm not sure why they sent me to you instead of directing you to the scrawny WindClan healer or the blind ThunderClan elder. I imagine they would be able to assist you with everything you need to know long-term, but unfortunately for us both our ancestors aren't competent in the slightest."

wolfhive