Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:32 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post

Wheatfur was taken back, but he stared back at Fallen. He sighed and started to talk to the tom. ``Fallenstream. I have commited wrongs i should have never done. Hurt cats. I do not know what you did, but you are beyond this. Do you know why you will be a good leader? Because you didn't ask for it. You had leadership thrusted upon you, you can'y be selfish. You did not kill RussetStar, he left on his own accord.`` The tom took a breath, staring straight at Fallen. ``If you leave now, there will be NO one to replace you, and if they did, what now? You would be known for cowardice, instead of being a great leader. You choose.'' The tom breathed slowly. ``Falllenstream. Life is hard. You will have to question things, you will have to change. Life will try break you. But you stand tall. You face it head on, as running will get you no where. And if me, the grumpy old senior warrior who has fought his whole life, can be a medicine cat, you can be leader. No, not just a leader, a great one. Fallenstar.`` The tom tipped his head agin, eyes staring at Fallenstream. It felt like a storm had appeared in the cave, lightning energy crackling.

{Sorry these are shorter posts, but im better at action packed small posts.}
[It just reloaded ;v;
gotta type that all over again, dang it I had two paragraphs XD ]

The ebony tom shook his head and folded his ears against his skull "I-I can't, they've fought so hard to stay the way they are, put so much effort into being who they want to be...I'll just bring them down...I would just tear all that effort off and punt it into the river...I would be the last thing they need." he sighed, his tail hitting the star littered dirt, kicking up a dirty cloud. His hues were focused on the space between his paws as Wheatfur began to enlighten him. He knew that it was a horrible decision to leave his clan behind like that...but he was nothing but a piece of crowfood, and Riverclan deserved better. Once the golden tom finished he gave it a thought, a long, hard thought, and after a moment he had come to a conclusion " Help me." he began, "I-I can't do it on my own...but, if you, Starclan, guided me...just a little, and after I get used to it...then I won't disappoint them, I won't destroy everything they've tried so hard to create and protect...please." he pleaded. He knew that he wouldn't be the leader they wanted him to be with his muddled thing he called a mind at the moment, he couldn't afford to mess up, and he couldn't afford to back down either...his clan needed him, and no matter how much it hurt him, he had to..he just hoped he would do it right.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us