View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon nodded in agreement. "Yeah I guess he will." replied the tom with a smile. He looked around the camp, spotting Spiderpaw a few lengths away. "Hey Spiderpaw! I have somebody I want you to meet!" called Hawktalon, hoping his son heard him.

Spiderpaw made his way over to his father with a small smile. He looked at Pearblossom with a tilt of her head. "hello Pearblossom." meowed the blind tom, letting out a small purr. He sat down beside Hawktalon, giving his chest fur a few licks. He looked around to see if Thistlepaw would show up, so that he could meet Pearblossom too.
@Charmer
(I didn't feel like duplicating Hawktalon)
@BTS.official.__

(Not a problem. Hey there BTS )

Thistlepaw was not more than a few tail-lengths behind his brother. There was his father, sitting in the clearing with Spiderpaw and... a shecat. The little grey tom's eyes narrowed as he padded forward, one of his black ears giving a twitch as he watched his brother and father snuggle up. The small tom had always gotten he sense that since Spiderpaw's accident, his brother had their father's heart. Sometimes it felt like there wasn't enough to go around. It was an ember of jealously buried in an inferno of shame. What kind of awful brother gets upset when his sibling goes blind and his parent gives him more attention. He came forward to sit in front of his father, his tail thumping the ground. "Hey dad," he said, his narrowed eyes fixed on the shecat.