View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark let out an “ooph” as Hunterfang pushed even more air from his lungs by shoving his paws against his chest and belly. Asphodelspark’s feigned voice did the trick and put an end to Hunterfang’s resistance through the power of laughter. No one can push s fully grown warrior off of them while they are too busy having a laughing fit. Asphodel couldn’t help but laugh triumphantly as he heard Hunterfang’s grunt when he landed on top of the other tom. His little trick was turned back on him when Hunterfang mimicked his odd little voice, causing Asphodelspark to dissolve into laughter. After regaining some composure, the ginger tom groaned dramatically, “I simply can’t get up. Gravity is increasing on me.” With those words he wiggles a little bit atop Hunterfang and pushed down with all his might to squish his friend as he laughed.
Hunterfang groaned when Asphodelspark laughed at him, and stuck his tongue out playfully, pushing his paws against his friend's chest in an attempt to get him off. It didn't work, he was still recovering from his laughing fit from before. And it was hard to breathe when you had another cat on top of you. He let out a grunt when Asphodelspark wriggled around, pushing him down to try to squish him, and the black and white Tom actually squealed in indignation. "Oh, you furball!" But he was laughing slightly as he tried to kick the other Tom off, pushing against him and trying to wriggle free. "You know you can get up. Are you really gonna make me push you off?" His brown eyes glinted playfully. "Don't start something you can't finish, Asphyyyy." He warned teasingly, tensing a little as he tried to push Asphodelspark off again.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust