View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark's laughter turned into gleeful giggles, as if he were a kit again. It wasn't the most 'cool' sound, but it was a joyful one. All of Hunterfang's attempts to displace him were for naught as Asphodelspark was still crowing triumphantly from a sprawled out position atop the other warrior. His grunt as Asphodel wiggled around made the ginger tom laugh even more, though those laughs were nothing compared to the barrage of laughter that followed Hunterfang's squeal. At this point, Asphodelspark didn't even remember that there was a war coming. The ginger warrior ignored his friend's 'furball' remark and only pushed down harder. "As if you could!" He teased in response to Hunterfang's teasing question. After the black and white tom's warning, Asphodelspark felt him tensing up to push him off. The warrior tensed his own muscles and as soon as Hunterfang's pushed him, Asphodelspark pushed back and launched himself away from the tom. Recovering quickly, he turned to face Hunterfang with a playful face, crouching as if to pounce again.
Yeah, that was it. Hunterfang dissolved into laughter when Asphodelspark started giggling and he found himself laughing just as joyfully. It was probably weird to other cats to see two half-grown Tom's playing around like kits, but that's just how they were. Then, after his squeal, Asphodelspark had started laughing louder which made Hunterfang laugh even more. But his breath left him when Asphodel pushed down harder, letting out another grunt. "Ahhh, really?" He smirked. At the other Tom's reply to his warning, Hunterfang's ears flicked up instantly. "Oh, I can!" He exclaimed, and started pushing harder. He didn't have to do much though, as Asphodelspark had launched off of him. The black and white warrior immediately rolled to his paws, facing the ginger Tom, and dropped into a swift crouch. "I warned you." He said simply, eyes sparkling with amusement, then lunged, paws outstretched toward his friend.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust