Old December 17th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Open)
Rivermist had walked into the clearing as Grousestar was talking. She felt her heart skip a beat, she supported Starclan, she had family hunting with them, but would she dare go against her own clan? What would they think of her. She stepped forward, continuing to walk until she stood at the front of these strange cats.
"I am sorry, Thunderclan, I will fight for Starclan, but I am still loyal to this clan." She said, the scent of the strange cats flooded her senses, some she recognized of her clan, others of Riverclan or Shadowclan, most the odd scent of SKyclan.

Spottedstone watched as the clan he was facing was divided, some staying with their own clan, others joining Skyclan to fight for Starclan. He nodded at the cats joining Skyclan, admiring their bravery.
(Adding more, still open)
"Traitor!" Barktooth yowled at Rivermist. "I was your mentor up until a moon ago! I taught you the ways of this clan and now you go against us! Come back and fight with your clan, or stay a traitor, and leave!" He snarled, his head low and tail lashing angrily, he wouldn't fight his former apprentice, but he would not accept this behavior, even if the other was a warrior now. "You're all traitors!" He growled at his clan mates who were joining the others ranks, his lips pulled back in a snarl showing his teeth.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 17th, 2016 at 04:51 PM.