Thread: Sunkissed Creek
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2020, 03:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Beau

His ears perked up at that wow! "that sounds so cool! Ah I wish I woulda been there... May have been able to help ya " it did sound painful though for his paw to be cut off. " names Elmspark" he smiled then he frowned and his ears flattened, suddenly he looked. .she catly? For the lack of a better term. It grew more noticeable as he thought how horrible it must've been "oh you poor thing...it must have been painful..does it feel better now or..." .
Fleetwind raised a brow and meowed, “it feels a lot less cool.” The tabby tom doubted that this cat could have really helped had he been there, but maybe if he’d been around while Fleet had been fighting that Shadowclan she-cat, she’d have never got the chance to destroy his paw. The tom merely shrugged, though he offered a dip of his head as official greeting when the other tom gave his name. Suddenly, Elmspark’s demeanor shifted entirely and Fleetwood blinked at the cat beside him and shrugged again- he seemed to be doing that a lot- and answered, “it still hurts, but a lot less than it did. The weirdest thing is that my paw still hurts most of the time even though it isn’t there. I guess maybe it’s just the end of my leg hurting.”